Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Large
- The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder.
- Comfortable fit with textured fingertips for excellent tactile sensitivity.
- Extraordinary strength, stretchable durability and puncture resistance with premium iris blue color.
- Commonly used by law enforcement professionals, tattoo artists, physicians and first respondents.
- Features smooth external finish and beaded cuff for extra durability.
A far superior alternative to latex gloves, the Medpride professional nitrile gloves offer superior protection for professionals and hobbyists alike.
Why Nitrile Disposable Gloves?
Nitrile gloves are made with synthetic rubber that surpasses latex in every way:
- Higher puncture resistance
- Higher chemical/ liquid/ gas protection
- Heavy duty strength
- Higher tactile sensitivity without sacrificing any of the above
And the best part is that they can be used by both men and women, righties or lefties (ambidextrous design) as well as people with sensitive to latex or donning powder skin (non-allergenic material)
Enhanced Construction Our disposable exam gloves come in an iris blue color and feature a smooth exterior finish with a beaded cuff for extra durability.
Tactile Precision The textured finger tips allow for fine control when precision is needed for lab work, medical procedures and more.
Powder-Free Combined with the Nitrile Construction, our gloves are simply the safest choice against allergic reactions or sensitive skin types.
Our box comes with 100 or 1000 gloves for a case and offers an unmatched value deal.
Whether you are in medical care, law enforcement, first response aid, a physician, a tattoo artist, a hair specialist, a painter, cleaner, caterer- you can get our box and be set for a while to come, with the best disposable gloves.