Medical Black Nitrile Gloves, Box of 100, 4 mil Size Large, Latex Free, Powder Free, Textured, Disposable, Non-Sterile, ABNPF46100-BX
- Medical Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed from 4 mil thick nitrile with fully textured grip, measuring 9. 5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
- Medical-grade nitrile gloves offer dexterity and tactile sensitivity for daily tasks including non-sterile medical procedures, lab work and more.
- These black disposable gloves look professional while concealing dirt and grime. They are a great fit for automotive detailing, light household work, food service, and cleaning.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber latex. They are available in small, medium, large, extra large and XXL sizes.
- We are a global distributor of disposable gloves featuring a wide range of latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves in a variety of colors and sizes.
|Ean||0697383500434 , 7147905883901 , 7152555237837|
|Included Components||disposable gloves|
|Manufacturer Series Number||ABNPF|
|Number of Items||100|
|Special Features||Powder Free|
|Specific Uses For Product||Exam|
Black Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves
When your job brings you into frequent contact with the public, ensuring that your gloves provide the best barrier protection is critical.
Police officers, security personnel, tattoo artists, and transit workers are just a few of those who need to know they are safe from blood-borne pathogens.
Black nitrile exam gloves from Grondzorg Limburg deliver protection, durability, and comfort.
These 4-mil gloves resist rips and tears, and the black color looks professional and says immediately that you mean business.
Powder- and latex-free, they are sold 100 per box, 10 boxes per case, in sizes small through extra-large.
- 4-Mil Exam Grade Nitrile
- Micro-Roughened with Textured Fingertips
- Latex Free
- Powder Free
- Single Use Only
- 9 and 1/2 Inch Length
Disposable Glove Basics: Material, Texture and Thickness.
Why Choose Nitrile?
Nitrile gloves have excellent puncture, abrasion, and chemical resistance, and in exam-grade use protect against contaminants and pathogens.
The Right Texture for the Job
Micro-roughening is standard for most nitrile gloves, which may be textured on the entire surface, the palm, fingers, fingertips, or both sides.
How Thick Is Your Glove?
A mil is a measurement that equals one-thousandth of an inch. Gloves that are 4 mils thick provide general barrier protection.
Common Applications and Industries.
Tattoo artists must be concerned not only with ink, but also potentially with customers’ blood. Nitrile gloves can provide peace of mind.
Exam-grade gloves, while not sterile, are approved for all non-surgical medical uses, from drawing blood to giving inoculations.
Nitrile gloves are popular with groomers as well as veterinary personnel. They offer excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity for delicate work.